|2||tablespoons red wine vinegar|
|1||tablespoon lemon juice|
|½||teaspoon Dijon mustard|
|1||small clove garlic, finely chopped|
|1||teaspoon dried Greek oregano|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
|¼||cup olive oil|
1. In a bowl, whisk vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper until well blended.
Continue reading below
2. Add the olive oil in a slow steady stream, whisking constantly. Taste for seasoning and add more salt and pepper, if you like.
|2||cooked chicken breast pieces, skinned|
|4||cups mixed salad greens|
|8||cherry tomatoes, cut into slices|
|About 10 Kalamata olives, halved|
|2||Armenian or 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced|
|4||radishes, thinly sliced|
|¼||red onion, chopped|
|4||pita rounds (8 inches each), halved|
|4||ounces firm imported feta, crumbled|
1. Remove the chicken from the bone and cut into bite-size pieces.
Continue reading it below
Greek-inspired chicken saute becomes filling for pita sandwiches
2. Toss the salad greens with the tomatoes, olives, cucumbers, radishes, and onion. Add the dressing and toss gently.
3. Fill each pita half with chicken and top with salad mixture and feta.