|3||tablespoons olive oil|
|1||tablespoon mustard seeds|
|1||teaspoon fenugreek seeds|
|1||large cauliflower, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces|
|1||tablespoon ground coriander|
|1||tablespoon ground cumin|
|¼||teaspoon red chile powder|
|2||cups frozen peas|
|2||tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro|
1. In a large, flameproof casserole over high heat, heat the oil. Put the pan lid in one hand and the
mustard seeds in the other. Toss in the mustard seeds and quickly cover the pan. Let the seeds pop for
2. Remove the lid, add the fenugreek seeds, cover again, and cook for another 30 seconds.
Continue reading below
3. Turn the heat down to low. Add add the cauliflower, salt, water, turmeric, coriander, cumin, and chile powder. Stir well, cover the pan, and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add peas, stir well, and cover the pan. Simmer 5 minutes more or until the peas are hot. If the mixture begins to stick, add a little more water.
5. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with naan or rice. Adapted from “Kitchen Curry Master: The Simple Cooking Guide”